Write a 4-6pageanalysis of Limitedaccess to healthcare Write a 4-6pageanalysis of Limitedaccess to healthcare, including a proposedsolution and possibleethicalimplications.
- Describe the health care problem and provide details about it.
- Explore your chosen topic. For this, you should use the first four steps of the Socratic Problem-Solving Approach
- Identify possible causes for the problem or issue.
- Use scholarly information to describe and explain the health care problem or issue and identify possible causes for it.
- Identify at least three scholarly or academic peer-reviewed journal articles about the topic
- Assess the credibility of the information sources.
- Assess the relevance of the information sources.
- Analyze the health care problem or issue.
- Describe the setting or context for the problem or issue.
- Describe why the problem or issue is important to you.
- Identify groups of people affected by the problem or issue.
- Provide examples that support your analysis of the problem or issue.
- Discuss potential solutions for the health care problem or issue.
- Describe what would be required to implement a solution.
- Describe potential consequences of ignoring the problem or issue.
- Provide the pros and cons for one of the solutions you are proposing.
- Explain the ethical principles (Beneficence, Nonmaleficence, Autonomy, and Justice) if potential solution was implemented.
- Describe what would be necessary to implement the proposed solution.
- Explain the ethical principles that need to be considered (Beneficence, Nonmaleficence, Autonomy, and Justice) if the potential solution was implemented.
- Provide examples from the literature to support the points you are making.
Requirements: 4-6 pages
- Length: 4–6 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- APA format
- Please see example of answer attached,
In today’s world, where health care is one major need globally, healthcare providers are required to be updated on the current issues facing the healthcare sector. Apart from delivering care, healthcare providers must dedicate their time to learning and understanding the challenging affecting their sector (McMaughan, Oloruntoba, & Smith, 2020). On the contrary, many managers in the healthcare sector require nurses and doctors to concentrate much on the current health issues forgetting to deliver care to patients, especially in the disadvantaged areas. In addition, some policies enacted in some states reduce the scope of practice, especially for nurses based on specific locations hence limiting the abilities