Please respond to two of the following prompts.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Locate three blogs on a topic that interests you. Review one recent post on each blog, as well as the About Me information on the blog. Analyze the persona of each blogger and the nature of the blog. Does the blog provide useful information? Do readers respond with comments? Would you take the time to visit the blog again?
- Find a technical company that uses a social networking site like Facebook to communicate with their customers. How often do they post? What are the posts about? How do their followers respond? What is the advantage of using a social networking site to market to your audience compared to a static website?
- Describe some of the dangers, problems, and legal and ethical issues that employees might encounter when they blog
- Explain what some of the guidelines are for participating in discussion boards. What experience have you had using discussion boards?
- Minimum 150 words
- Include at least one reference from the text or outside source in your analysis
In an organization, employees are susceptible to different dangers, problems, ethical, and legal issues when they blog. One danger employees might encounter when blogging is the failure to issue a disclosure statement of the organization in the blog. This attracts legal and ethical implications related to blogging and might cost the organization financially and its reputation. Also, when blogging, employees might encounter the problem of depleted motivation and proactive behavior in their work because they spend most of their time blogging. Bizzi (2017) notes that when employees blog, they might be less motivated to work, and the HR should devise ways to increase blogging with coworkers to enhance motivation and proactive behavior in the organization. Increasing formal interactions is one way to promote employees blogging with coworkers. (392 words)