Week 3 Topic:
“HEALTH INFORMATION AND THE INTERNET”
Your textbook states that the number one use of the Internet is for health care information. Medline Plus (https://medlineplus.gov/) and other health information sites can provide accurate and helpful resources; however some sites are not as accurate.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Please list at least one site that you have found helpful for getting health, disease, diet or exercise information.
- Provide the link and tell why you like this site.
- What helpful information did you get from this site?
- Is the information accurate?
- What can a person learn or discover at this site? Other students might want to explore the site.
Please go to the sites posted by other students and explore the Internet.
In your response to other students please explain how you were able to make use of this information and/or explore the professionalism of the site.
2. Your initial post (your response to the topic) must contain a citation. It is your ideas supported by research. Please refer to the APA Power Point in the Start Here section of the classroom for information on proper formatting. There will be a deduction of 20 points for failure to cite a source within your initial post and to provide a reference at the end of your initial post.
3. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words
There are many websites on the internet related to health, disease, and exercise information. Familydoctor.org is a website that focuses on what type of balanced diet a person should eat or not eat, how much an average person should weigh, the importance of exercise on heart and other diseases, and conditions on family health.