Recently, a terminated employee used his mobile device to log in to the company network and steal sensitive data. As the manager of the information technology (IT) security department, you were asked by your boss to present a summary of what the organization should do to prevent this from happening again. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your summary. In your PowerPoint presentation, you should include the components listed below.
- Explain the goal of information security in relation to mobile devices.
- Identify the three sources of threats, provide a summary of each, and provide at least one example of each.
- Explain technical safeguards, and discuss which technical safeguard(s) should be used for mobile devices.
- Explain data safeguards, and discuss which data safeguard(s) should be used in this type of scenario.
- Explain human safeguards, and discuss which human safeguard(s) should be implemented.
- Discuss why the organization needs an incident response plan to secure information and knowledge.
Your presentation must be a minimum of eight slides in length, not counting the title and reference slides. Be sure that any graphics used are appropriate and support the content of your presentation.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Data is an essential asset in a company’s operations.
- Consequently, it must be protected from all foreseeable threats (Force, 2017).
- Threats may come from both internal and external sources.
- Once a company’s data is compromised, it undermines its integrity, utility, and confidentiality.
- This presentation highlights security fundamentals and recommendations after a former employee’s data breach.