Marginal Economics Paper
To review a published article from a reputable media source, addressing economic theory and policy topics that relate to the material we covered in Managerial Economics.
The topics are: Market Structure (Perfectly Competitive, Monopolistic Competition, Oligopoly, Monopoly), Game Theory, and Price Discrimination.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
– Article should not be more than 2 years old, and should be from a reputable print media source, such as The Economist, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, etc. Please check with me if you are not sure.
– Two students cannot review the same article. Therefore, once you have decided on an article, post the article title, source and date on the Sakai/Courses forum that has been created for this assignment. You will have the option to change the article, but make sure you update your post if you do, so that everyone is aware.
– Length should be 1.5-2 pages double spaced, 1 inch margins, 12 font, Time New Roman.
– Start with a summary of the article. Then analyze it from a theoretical point of view. Lastly, express your opinion if applicable.
– You may use other articles and material to support your review but you must cite and list references.
– When you are done with the review, submit a PDF file with your name on it in Courses using the Article Review Assignment link.
When you have selected your article, click on “Add Comment” and write the article title, publication source, and date. See example below.