Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format in course textbook and write a 1-page summary.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type (qualitative or quantitative?), purpose, and research question(s).
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title page and references page. No abstract.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
Requirements: 1 page
administered questionnaires and Maslach Burnout Inventory-Human Services Survey (MBI-HSS) to measure burnout levels.
Generally, while integrating the SPSS statistical analysis approach, the researchers generated comprehensive findings revealing that emotional exhaustion ranked high among the professionals experiencing burnout in the ED. Hence, the lack of resilience led to violence and high attrition among healthcare workers.