Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Describe three benefits you or others have experienced with social media.
- Discuss two dangers you or others have experienced with social media.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length. A Journal Sample [PDF] has been provided for your reference. No sources are required for this journal.
- Explain the influence of information accessibility through different forms of media on individual and social norms.
However, there are dangers associated with social media. One is that it is addictive. Many people are so addicted to social media that they cannot resist their phones and laptops, slowing down other crucial daily routines. I have seen friends get frustrated if they do not receive texts or updates from friends on social media. It has resulted in anxiety, requiring psychiatric attention (Rana & Kelleher, 2018). Another danger is identity theft. People get tricked into sharing personal information with strangers, downloading malware, or providing