Create a PowerPoint presentation of important learning resources learned throughout the course. include 11 slides without counting the title and the references. Explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan. You will also review and give feedback to the presentation of 2 classmates.
To prepare for the presentation, complete the following steps:
- Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in your Community Family Assessment.
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format.
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners.
Implement the teaching plan and evaluation during Visit 5 of your clinical experience and then:
- Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation.
- Include your teaching plan, evaluation tool, and summary.
- You may refer to the presentation template for guidance.
- Click here to learn how to complete a peer review assignment.
Requirements: as instructed
I attached a model for the PP so you can work from it and the family assessment that we did in week 4. that is just one part of the presentation I have to do another part but I really need it to be impeccable to raise the grade
vOther than laughing, the family can use guided imagery to cope with stress.
vIt involves taking a short vacation in a person’s mind.
vThe family members should imagine themselves in their happy place whenever they feel stressed.
vMeditation is another strategy the family can use.
[Slide 9 of 13]