An integral part of the business plan is to develop a business model. Simply put, a business model describes how a company plans to make money. It is not what you do, but how you will make money doing what you do. A solid business model is the link between venture strategy and financial plans. Projecting the financial performance and requirements can be classified as financial goals of the venture. A venture capitalist will want to know not only the numbers, but how those were derived.
*This is about a report you just helped me with last week about an innovative pair of shoes called SwapSoles that has interchangeable soles. That previous report is attached as reference for this report.
Develop both a business model and financial goals for your new venture. Provide the following in a report that contains introduction, body (with headers) and conclusion.
- Define a business model for SwapSoles, explaining why it is you have selected this business model as the ideal model for your venture.
- Create a five-year revenue projection and illustrate how you have come up with the projected numbers.
- Develop a five-year pro forma P&L statement and justify your assumptions within the statement.
- Devise a five-year pro forma cash flow statement and justify your assumptions within the statement.
- Design a five-year pro forma balance sheet and specify how the balance sheet relates to the other two financial statements in parts (2) and (3).
– 4 pages minimum
– Double spacing
-Font: Times New Roman, Size 12
-At least six (6) peer-reviewed sources (include DOI in reference page) (Use some of the existing references but add at least 3 new references)
-No plagiarism (IMPORTANT)
Requirements: 4 pages minimum double spacing
It will customers will have a positive experience while shopping from the established stores. It will allow the customers to ask questions about the products that the company provides. For instance, physical stores allow the company to visit the stores and ask questions pertaining to the shores the company is offering. It will allow the company to build relationships with customers through in-person contact. It offers greater opportunities for sales through in-store displays, enticing ambiance, and persuasive sales tactics. On the other, online advertising offers numerous benefits to the company. It allows offers an opportunity for the company to grow (Rajamma et al., 2007). Selling on the internet means traditional constraints to retain growth. With the digital marketing strategy, the company has a high opportunity to scale up order fulfillment systems, and it can respond and boost growing sales (Chung et al., 2022). With the online market strategy, SwapSole will be able to access a larger market. The company will be able to access numerous customers at one time.