Reflective Journal 1
- Discuss three experiences with mass media (movies or television) that affected you positively or negatively, explaining when, how, and why.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length. A Journal Sample [PDF] has been provided for your reference. No sources are required for this journal.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Explain the influence of information accessibility through different forms of media on individual and social norms.
. The third positive experience with mass media is that it helps me and other citizens in the country to uncover hidden truths about different issues in the government and society. A lot of frauds and scams happen in the country and in our neighborhoods that could never be discovered it was not for mass media. A recent scam that I learned from mass media was regarding COVID-19 vaccination cards. After being vaccinated, people would post themselves with their vaccination on social media, and this provided scammers with crucial personal information like name, date of birth, residence, and ID number among others. Scammers use this information for identity theft as well as breaking into