Community Problem Solving Presentation
Create a Powerpoint presentation on successful community problem solving.
- The presentation must be approximately 10 minutes in length and include 10 to 12 slides.
- Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- Include presenter notes
Identify a specific problem in your community that has been solved through a law enforcement initiative. If possible, base your presentation on an interview you conduct with the person or persons responsible for creating and administering the program.
Include at least four peer reviewed references.
Format your assignment is consistent with APA guidelines.
- Drug addiction is a major problem facing communities in the country.
- My community has had a recurrent drug problem that has seen many people arrested and locked up while others have died.
- The majority of the people affected by the drug addiction problem are teenagers and young adults.
The situation is dire, and since it is robbing the community of productive adults, and if not contained, it can lead to an impoverished community