- Academic Support
- Library Guides
- Media Gallery
- My Media
- New Webex
Week 5 Assignment: iCARE Paper (graded)
- Due Jun 7 by 11:59pm
- Points 200
- Submitting a file upload
assignment will be uploaded automatically to Turnitin upon submission
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
to verify this is your original work and no parts were copied from
Turnitin is now more closely integrated with Canvas. Overall, you will find Turnitin assignments easier to use, but the steps to submit an assignment have changed somewhat. Directions are as follows:
1. Click the orange “Submit Assignment” button at the top of the page to open the upload window.
2. Click on “Choose File” to select your assignment file you want to upload.
3. Check the box to agree to the Turnitin End-User License Agreement.
4. Click “Submit Assignment.”
5. Your Turnitin report will be visible in the “Grades” section of your course.
Please refer to the pages below for more information about these changes.
• Turnitin Submitting a Paper (Links to an external site.) explains how to submit a file.
• Turnitin Assignment Student View (Links to an external site.) lets you submit a paper, then view feedback on the file you have submitted.
• Turnitin Viewing Instructor Feedback (Links to an external site.) helps you view your instructor feedback.
Please contact your instructor if you have any questions.
The purpose of the iCARE Paper assignment is to explore the concept of interprofessional teams and patient outcomes. Nursing supportive actions of compassion, advocacy, resilience, and evidence-based practice will serve as a way to apply care concepts.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO1: Applies principles of nursing, theories, and the care philosophies to self, colleagues, individuals, families, aggregates and communities throughout the healthcare system. (PO#1)
- CO6: Plans clinical practice activities that integrate professional nursing standards in accordance with the Nursing Code of Ethics and the American Nurses’ Association (ANA) standards of practice. (PO#6)
The assignment is worth 200 points.
Submit your completed assignment by Sunday end of Week 5 by 11:59 p.m. MT.
Quality care and patient safety are the most influential factors in the healthcare sector. Interprofessional teamwork is one of the elements that has ensured that quality care and patient safety are achieved in Health Care Organizations (HCO). These teams must promote coordination, communication, and collaboration. However, developing initiatives in the HCO has been a hectic process because of the non-effective features of interprofessional units. Most of the clinical practice areas with outpatient infusion centers and pediatric oncology experience challenges regarding quality care and patient safety. These challenges include poor communication, poor ethics, and adverse patient outcomes due to professional diversity. By experiencing such a clinical setting, iCARE appears to be the most recommendable concept to develop improvements on the interprofessional teams. The components of iCARE include compassion, advocacy, resilience, and Evidence-Based Practice (EBP). For that reason, this research paper will outline and describe a nursing action item for each of the iCARE components towards interprofessional team support and positive patient outcomes(950words)