Leveraging Human Capital
I need this to be based on healthcare in Ambulatory Care, being a manager of employees in this setting and I need current references no older than 5 years old. NO PLAGIARISM or previously used work.
Throughout this course, you analyzed your current work environment to identify their acquiring, developing, and training practices. Employees are the biggest asset and contribute to the culture and overall performance of the organization. The final part of this project requires you to determine how to leverage on the human capital within your organization. Use the research you have complied throughout this course to determine how to appropriately develop and motivate your employees.
Develop a final written proposal (1,250-1,500 words), discussing performance indicators, rewards and incentives, and a plan for motivating employees. Your proposal must include the following:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- An evaluation of the current employee status. Describe tasks and performance indicators that contribute to the overall performance on the job.
- Develop strategies to encourage employees. How will you reward them for their performance and support them during difficulty?
- Describe strategies to leverage on employee assets. How will you identify their strengths and use them to better the performance and skills of individual employees?
- Describe a vision for the overall culture you aspire to develop in your organization.
- How will you integrate rewards and incentives to remain competitive in your market and appeal to your employees?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
Human capital is one of the vital organization’s intangible assets, which refers to employee qualities that contribute to the organization’s success. Traditionally the term included knowledge, skill, and abilities. Organizations exploit sophisticated selection methods and detailed training plans to ensure that the workers acquire the necessary human capital for the organization’s economic success. Leveraging human capital is getting the best out of the employees. This essay will evaluate the current employment status in ambulatory care, task, and performance indicators, the strategies for encouraging employees and leveraging the employee’s assets, the organization’s culture aspiration, and integration of reward and incentives for competitive advantage.