- Identify and briefly summarize the organization’s mission, values, culture, and strategic direction.
- Analyze how the mission, vision, and strategy influences the type and frequency of training within an organization. For instance, if your organization is retail oriented and focused on millennial fashion, assess how training should be conducted.
- Develop two specific training strategies that would be effective in the organization and industry that you identified. Explain the benefits of these strategies and how these strategies are aligned with the organization’s mission, vision, values, and culture.
- Write a 6 page paper, or about 2300 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to theCSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU Global Library. is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org
thanks, pls use APA 7 format.
Every business aims to compete successfully and generate more profits. Anning-Dorson, Odoom, Acheampong, & Tweneboah-Koduah (2017) highlight that the organization can only achieve its goal of competing successfully by ensuring organizational development (OD). Organizational development is a common term that is mostly applied to most literature materials. According to Anning-Dorson et al. (2017), organizational development is a critical component for ensuring effective growth and longevity. Essentially, it was the process that the management utilizes to improve the overall organizational effectiveness through managing the employee’s behaviors. Lewis, Boston, & Peterson (2017) elaborate that it is essential to have a system that will allow the organization amenability to change. Organizational development enables organizations to strengthen and improve their resilience, thus facilitating the change process. OD is a science and critical based process that allows organizations to create their capacity to change and achieve greater effectiveness by building, improving, and reinforcing strategies, processes, and structure. Therefore, the management should employ an evidence-based and structured process to foster change in the organization. OD seeks to evolve the organization’s values, beliefs, and structures. Lewis, Boston, & Peterson (2017) argue that OD aims to change the organization’s entire culture and usher a new way of doing things. It is a comprehensive strategy for improving the organizational culture, processes, and structures. It aims at solving problems within the organization and promoting its efficiency. For the Fort90 corporation to improve its competitiveness, it needs to redefine its mission, values, culture, and strategic direction. With the Fort90 corporation to improve implementing organizational development, it must redefine its mission, values, culture, and strategic direction.(2627words)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality