To view the Grading Rubric for this assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 7th edition format.
Please see the Writing Center located in the student portal for assistance with writing, APA, and online communication.
Requirements: About one page, or as needed
Ms. MB reports that she experiences intermittent pain that lasts up to s hours after eating.
Characters: The patient reports extreme burning and indigestion, like pains under her epigastrium and the right breast.
Other symptoms that the patients report include a feeling of fullness before eating, uncomfortable in her chest, a bitter taste, a sensation of a lump in her throat, and difficulty in swallowing (Clarrett & Hachem, 2018).
Relieving factors: she feels relieved after using antacids and avoiding meals.