Strengths and weaknesses of teams
Examine the strengths and weaknesses of teams in various situations.
Write a persuasive essay that examines the situations in which a team would be the best choice for solving a problem in an organization. In what situations would an individual be the best choice? How does the use of technology affect your answer? What does it mean to be a participant-observer of a team?
● Identify the factors that you would consider in addressing this issue.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by a team. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by a team.
● Describe situations or problems that would be best addressed by an individual. ○ Examine the strengths and weaknesses of problem solving by an individual.
● Discuss the role of technology in considering your choice of an approach.
● Discuss the role of a participant-observer.
● Make sure your persuasive essay expresses a clear purpose and point of view. ○ Introduce your topic. ○ Respond to the questions in this assignment providing support or evidence for your point of view or argument you are trying to make. ○ Tell your readers what action they should take, or provide a summary of what the reader should take away from reading/learning about the topic.
● Write your paper in a clear and articulate manner using Standard English.
● Ensure it is well-organized, logical, and unified, and that your work is original and insightful.
● Use the 6th edition APA formatting and citation style for your paper.
● Respond in a 2–3-page paper with a separate title and reference page. ● Have at least two quality reference
Problem-solving is critical since it enables organizations to exert control over the internal and external environment. In organizations, it is important to determine situations that would be best addressed by an individual and a team to ensure appropriate actions are executed based on potential impacts. In this analysis, independence in decision making, and the nature of the problem are the factors that would be considered in addressing situations that would be best addressed by a team or an individual. In the analysis, technology will be assessed on how it helps to solve the situations efficiently related to time and how it provides content-related directions. According to Kent (2019), the role of technology in problem –solving is to improve efficiency, accountability, and enhance responsibility sharing. Teams are effective in problem-solving since they allow a blend of different problem-solving traits that allow consolidation of issues to arrive at coherent decisions.(917words)