SWOT analysis for Southwest Airline Part 2
I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
1. I have lost some points as using outside source. See the comment image I attached below. PLEASE Use only the information from the case. Do not incorporate any outside information. I have attached the reading and the guideline again!
2. Please use the part 1 paper below since I made some adjustment based on your writing.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Requirement for part 2:
3. We will do plagiarize check when we submit this assignment. Please don’t use other source.
Use the results of Steps 1 (the external environment) and 2 (the internal environment) from the prior assignment component to complete a SWOT table.
Take all external elements and categorize them as “O” or “T” in the table
Take all internal elements and categorize them as “S” or “W” in the table
Conduct “SWOT matching” keeping in mind this is used to formulate strategy in Step 4.
Use section 3 of the “SWOT analysis template” to guide your analysis
Use the ‘Strategy Analysis template’ to recommend a cost or differentiation strategy for Southwest Airlines.
In your analysis be sure to:
Incorporate all your prior insights from prior modules (eg: resources, capabilities, industry analysis, etc)
Use the SWOT matching approach in section 3 to justify your recommendation of a cost or differentiation strategy
Provide at least 3 key areas of execution needed to implement the strategy you recommended. You may find the value chain useful in thinking of execution areas.( I HAVE ALREADY ATTAHED THE VALUE CHAIN BELOW)
Characteristics of the Customers, Competitors, Suppliers, Distribution Partners
- Quality sensitive customers(T) and Price sensitive customers(T)
- Require an organization to incur higher costs and achieve low-profit margins.
- Time-sensitive customers(O)
- The organization can increase passenger volume due to point-to-point routes and higher equipment use.
- Large competitors(T)
- Oligopoly forces control the market situations, and hence individual efforts have little effect on competitive advantage.
- Competitive supplier market(O)
- The organization can explore various costs and quality of services, increasing productivity and profitability.
- Few distribution partners(T)
- The existing partners control the terms of the partnership(2426words)