Part 2: Infographic
Create an infographic on the importance of one of the concepts for the module (either screenings or vaccines for older adults). Include at least (2) two scholarly sources, cited per APA on the infographic where used and add the references at the bottom of the infographic.
Choose one older adult community population (Examples: men, women, certain ethnic groups, etc.) and create an infographic on a topic of preventative screenings or vaccines for this population. Choose to focus on one specific preventative screening (like colonoscopy) or one specific vaccine (like pneumovax).
View websites on how to create an 8 X 11.5 color infographic (one-page Word or pdf. document), but do not purchase formatting options.
tabid/6307/bid/34223/5- Infographics-to-Teach-You-How- to-Easily-Create-Infographics- in-PowerPoint-TEMPLATES.aspx
marketing/free-ppt- infographic-templates-designs- h
The following specifications are required for this assignment:
- Length: One-page
- Structure: One-page colored infographic
- References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment. Citations on infographic where used, references at the bottom of infographic.
Requirements: 1 pages
- Colonoscopy is a screening procedure utilized by physicians to examine bowel lining (Rastogi, A., & Wani, 2017).
- It detects abnormalities in the bowel.
- Allows the doctors to detect the presence or absence of precancerous bowel