In 1,000-1,250 words, examine the importance of nursing education and discuss your overall educational goals.
Include the following:
- Discuss your options in the job market based on your educational level.
- Review “The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity” report’s recommendations for achieving higher levels of education. Describe what professional certification or advanced degrees (MSN, DNP, etc.) you may want to pursue and explain your reasons for wanting to attain this education. Discuss the timeline for accomplishing these goals.
- Discuss how increasing your level of education would affect how your competitiveness in the current job market and your role in the future of nursing.
- Discuss the relationship of continuing nursing education to competency, attitudes, knowledge, and the ANA Scope and Standards for Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Discuss whether continuing nursing education should be mandatory. Provide support for your response.
You are required to cite a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years, appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
please be careful, use 3 good sources and BE ORIGINAL is a very important part.
whereby I will be expected to care for seriously sick or injured patients (EveryNurse, 2022). Other tasks performed by an ICU nurse include offering constant support to patients during their recovery, administering diagnostic tests, identifying sudden or subtle alterations in patients’ condition, and responding to medical emergencies in the ICU (EveryNurse, 2022). Besides serving as an ER or ICU nurse, I can also work as a medical surgical nurse (EveryNurse, 2022). I will be expected to manage five to seven patients while caring for and treating sick, injured, and recovering patients. Finally, I can also work as a pediatric nurse (EveryNurse, 2022). Pediatric nurses provide care to patients from the moment they are born through adolescence (EveryNurse, 2022). Specifically, I will be expected to care for infants, children, and persons aged between 10 and 19 years.