- identify the various types of elder abuse;
- explain one theory for the reason that elder abuse occurs;
- discuss the effects that the elder abuse has on the victim’s family;
- provide a solution or tip for reporting elder abuse; and
- support your brochure with information about one bill, act, or intervention program aimed at reducing elder abuse.
Support your brochure with at least two images or graphics. Your assignment must be four pages in length. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.
Requirements: must be four SIDED in length.
RESEARCH WHAT IS BRONCHURE BEFORE HANDLING THIS AND MAKE A GOOD ONE FOR ME
Cases such as physically restraining the elderly individuals, treating them in an undignified manner such as living them naked, or intentionally depriving them of care are instances that should prompt one to report such cases. Therefore, if one sees evidence of elder abuse, reporting the case should be the most human thing to do. Calling 911 and reporting the incident is one way of doing it (Rowan, Yonashiro-Cho, Wilber & Gassoumis, 2020). One could also contact the Adult Protective Service office to report cases of elderly mistreatment (Rowan, Yonashiro-Cho, Wilber & Gassoumis, 2020). Additionally, one could reach a Long-Term Care Ombudsman