Question Description: In 500-750 words, develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
1. Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
2. Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
3. Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
4. Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
5. Describe implications for practice and future research.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
NB: Please refer to PICOT
method in measuring something. After implementing the EBP, the patients fill questionnaires that question the effectiveness of the surgery in managing prostate cancer. Validity implies how accurate a method will measure what is intended. High reliability indicates that the results of the study correspond to real-life characteristics. The research participants are tested to determine how effective the surgery was in managing prostate cancer. Applicability is the extent that the results of a program can impact decision making. Applicability is often judged based on the harms and benefits of the approach used. The applicability of the evidence in the EBP is measured by evaluating the benefits and harms of using surgery to manage prostatectomy.