- a minimum of 3000 words of writing, including in- class (discussion posts) and out-of-class assignments (research paper). In this course, you will write 1 term paper. Follow these instructions for the paper:
- Choose 5 DIFFERENT CASE STUDIES (they should be the case studies reviewed in class).
- You are to analyze ALL 5 of the case studies using ONLY ONE of the following ethical theories: Kantian Deontology, Utilitarianism, Virtue Ethics, Rawls theory, Nozick’s theory or Marxism.
- Before you provide any case study analysis, provide a section that accurately describes the theory you will be using.
- TIP: Avoid using phrases like: “In my opinion,” “I believe,” “Ethics is difficult and not certain, so it is hard to tell if this ethical theory is right or not.” This is an ETHICS course, so don’t do or say anything in your ETHICS PAPER that would undermine ethics as a discipline. Further, you are making an ARGUMENT in this paper, as such there is no room for “personal opinions” or “feelings.” Just turn those opinions and feelings into statements of fact.
- This paper should be no less than 8 full pages and no more than 10. This paper should be well written, typed, doubled spaced, 12 point font, Times New Roman (Or equivalent font). No cover sheet needed. Include proper citation.
- What ethical theory are you going to apply in your paper?
For my paper topic the ethical theory I will be applying is Utilitarianism for my ethical theory.
- What case studies are you going to assess?
The case studies I will be using for my paper topic are as following hellish wok day at amazon, one nation under walmart, hacking harvard case study, challenger case study and nestle and advertisement.
Answer previewUtilitarianism is one of the many ethical theories that inform business ethics. This paper will integrate utilitarianism in the analysis of five case studies as a mechanism of understanding the various business ethics displayed by the five case studies. The concept of business ethics refers to practices and policies adopted by companies that act as guiding framework when dealing with difficult and controversial situations. Having the right kind of business ethics enables an organization to create an atmosphere of trust with their clientele.(3230words)
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality