Essay-Topics are provided below
#1 Select from the following topics:
- Michelle Alexander and The New Jim Crow: How race matters in America.
- Whites and the working class: Why they voted for Donald Trump.
- Minority student clubs in American colleges and universities: Integration or Segregation?
- Texting and English writing, does it help or hurt writing?
- Google: Is it making us smarter or not?
- Why women can’t have it all in modern society.
- Why men can’t have it all in modern society.
- From he or she: Gender fluidity in America and elsewhere.
- Why gay men still have it better in America.
- Select a topic of your own for the research paper.
#2 Compose a ten-page essay that argues your point of view.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
#3 Include a works cited page with at least 5 sources (one of them can be the textbook for this course).
Here is the breakdown for the 100 point total:
1) Introduction of the research paper (10)
2) Thesis statement (10)
3) Supporting details- 5 or more (10)
4) Essay organization overall (10)
5) Citations (10)
6) Transitions throughout (10)
7) Essay contains challenges to each supporting detail from the opposite side of the argument (10)
8) MLA formatting and grammar, spelling, and punctuation overall (10)
9) The conclusion of the research paper (10)
10) Works Cited page including at least 5 sources
Google: Is it making us smarter or not?
Google is one of the most popular search engines in the world. In 2013, the search engine got used over one hundred and billion times, which is significantly higher than all its competitors (Kousha et al. 124). Students, business people, and almost every person on the globe uses or has used Google as their source of information. Through collaborations with content providers, the search engine allows many people to access any information they might deem necessary (Bellis). The benefits gained by using Google, by far out-weigh the downside to using it. Google helps a lot of people improve their knowledge base, thereby making them smarter.(3275words)