Write the paper based on the outline.
Write an argbased on the three points given below. Feel free to use any source needed. Also, each point should be justified and supported by facts.
The reasons animals shouldn’t be in captivity
- It increases the risk on human safety.
- Animals are not treated well in zoos.
- Zoos are detrimental to animals’ physical and psychological health.
Then, counter and respond to these three points, your counter argument should be supported by fact.
Animals should be in captivity for these three reasons:
2. The care animals receive while in captivity.
3. Zoos, aquariums, and conservations that keep captive animals use research and observation to be able to help the animals better and to educate the public about animals.
Animals form part of the diverse ecosystem that human beings and other creatures live in. Diversity is essential for all life forms’ sustenance because animals, human beings, and other organisms depend on each other for various reasons. As a result, co-existence between human beings and animals is vital in protecting the ecosystem’s sustainability. However, the manner of co-existence between human beings and animals has been a subject of controversy for a long time. Most societies have designated infrastructure to keep animals in captivity for socioeconomic reasons. However, the move has attracted animal rights activists’ wrath, who argue that animals should not be kept in captivity. This paper assesses both sides of the divide’s merits and ascertains that keeping animals in captivity is an unjustified activity.