This week, you identified several causes and effects of your Capstone problem. For this Assignment, you are to explain 3 primary causes and 3 effects from those causes. You will need a thorough discussion of each cause (fully describe the source) and the effects (fully describe who is impacted and how). Following the description of the 3 causes and effects, this narrative should conclude with a final paragraph that briefly summarizes those causes and your reaction to the relationship between these causes and the development of the problem.
- Review the Learning Resources related to causes and effects and how this might support your Assignment.
- Review the “Causes and Effects of Your Capstone Problem Organizational Matrix” found in the Learning Resources and use this template to help you organize your thoughts and ideas for this Assignment.
- Review your research from your literature review related to your specific problem and consider 3 causes and 3 effects that were described about your problem.
- Write a clearly defined narrative that incorporates the 3 causes and 3 effects and explain how these causes and effects relate to your problem.
- Explain your reaction to the findings about the causes and effects of the problem.
- Explain whether you believe these causes could have been prevented and how.
- Explain which cause or effect you think was most important in leading to the problem and why.
I am attaching the required resources for this assignment, however, feel free to use any scholarly resource that could help you, and make sure to cite it APA7.
I am attaching also the previous assignment related the capstone project.
Requirements: Three Pages
One effect of the extinction burst is that it increases the intensity of the behavior or stimuli targeted in the intervention. For, the child might increase the intensity of the self-inflicting injuries behavior. Lerman, Iwata, and Wallace (1999) outline the escalation of the unwanted behavior with the aim of getting a reaction. Secondly, it may cause an escalation of the behavior for a shorter period before it goes for extinction (Harris et al.,2007). An individual undesired behavior may increase for a shorter time before it completely disappears. The aim of a particular reinforcement is to eradicate the stimulus that motivated an undesirable behavior. However, this behavior may tend to intensify in an attempt to influence to get the reaction