Now that you are at the end of your program, it is time to reflect on and analyze the impact of the MS in Psychology program on your personal and professional growth. This is a great way to see what you have learned and accomplished in the past few years. Also, take a moment to appreciate those who have supported you in both big and small ways. For this Discussion assignment, you will also describe your next plans, professionally or academically.
- Reflect on your journey through this program.
- Evaluate what you have learned in this program.
- Think about the knowledge, skills, and competencies you have acquired from this program and how they have contributed to your personal and professional growth.
- Looking forward, think about what you will do now that your master’s degree is completed.
- Think about the support you have received from others around you and how you might reward them for supporting and “hanging in there” with you.
Post a description of the impact of your MS in Psychology program as it relates to your personal and professional growth. How will you apply your knowledge and degree—what are your next steps or goals? Finally, share how you will acknowledge and reward one person who has been a support to you during your program.
Requirements: One Page
Answer previewLooking forward, my master’s degree will enhance my versatility in the job market, giving me a chance to work in a therapeutic or counseling environment. My next goal is to identify how best to impact clients professionally based on my specialty in using the techniques of ABA outside the Autism scope (Hobson, 2019). Furthermore, I plan to improve mental health using interventions targeting diverse clients with self-injurious behaviors, substance abuse, and anxiety challenges. When I think about the support I have received from my confidant, I feel humbled because the social warmth and ability to share my ideologies and feelings have been nonjudgmental. Hence, I intend to be there for my confidant by offering social,