Using the South University Library do a search and find at least three (3) research article addressing the questions:
- Describe how APN practice demonstrates cost-effectiveness.
- Describe how APN practice can influence reduction in errors.
- Describes how APN practice effects misuse or overuse of services.
- Support responses with examples and at least 3 peer review articles.
- This will be a 2-4 page paper (excluding the title page and references).
- Literature support is required and points are assigned.
- Peer reviewed articles that are non-research and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference; e.g., Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2010). The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.
- Format your paper, citations, and references using correct APA Style.
Requirements: 2-4 page
As discussed earlier, nurses are well trained to provide quality and cost-effective care without the supervision of a physician. Nurses provide evidence-based medical care provision based on existing and recent research data. That helps them make accurate diagnoses and treatment plans without trial and error. That helps reduce the misusing of medical resources. Services delivered by nurses are in place to keep the patient out of hospital re-admissions. By doing so, they help reduce the cost of care and reduce misuse and overuse of medical services (Muche-Borowski, Abiry, Wagner, Barzel, Lühmann, et al., 2018). For instance, many