The content of the project will consist of:
- which includes all the members of your family and identifies significant alliances among the various members
- the relationship you had as a child with each person if possible
- your relationship with each member now
- INCLUDE A KEY indicating your relationships and also list their diagnosis etc you will loose points if there is no key
o Cites and discusses at least 1 family systems therapies/theory to support dynamics of family genogram(for example is it structural family system, or family systems therapy/theory(bowen) or solutions focused system? .
It is expected
Requirements: Just complete
please Look for any site you are comfortable with these are just samples
genogram-maker.html?gclid= EAIaIQobChMI943HzrrW8QIVRsvICh 1wyw-PEAAYAyAAEgK1EfD_BwE
- these are some websites to create genograms that’ was also procided
Family system therapy is a theory founded by D Murray Bowen, who was a psychiatrist and family therapist in the 1950s and 1960s. It is a framework and therapeutic approach that emphasizes the interconnectedness of family members and how they function as of family members and how they function as a system rather than focusing solely on individual members. At its core, the theory holds that families are multifaceted systems with their own patterns of interaction, communication, and behavior (Fiese, Jones, & Saltzman, 2019). These patterns, or “family systems,” are influenced by multiple factors, including family history, multigenerational patterns, and emotional processes. Bowen believed that understanding and addressing these systems can lead to improved family dynamics and individual well-being. Some of the concepts of Bowenian family systems theory are described here.