300 word work
Week 2 Topic:
Click on this link to take this attachment style quiz:
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Read pages 131-134 in Chapter 5 of your text and research other sources on Attachment Theory.
- What do you think is your own attachment style? (Please give reasons)
- Why you think this is your attachment style?
- Describe how your attachment style likely impacts your relationships with others based on your reading and resources.
- Why do your think your attachment style impacts your relationships in the way it does?
- How can having insight into attachment styles help a person with their future relationships?
- What insights have you gained?
2. Your initial post (your response to the topic) must contain a citation. It is your ideas supported by research. Please refer to the APA Power Point in the Start Here section of the classroom for information on proper formatting. There will be a deduction of 20 points for failure to cite a source within your initial post and to provide a reference at the end of your initial post.
3. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300
Attachment refers to the bond that people develop when they are young as they interact with their caregivers. People may continue to develop their childhood attachment even after they become adults. According to Erozkan (2016), there are four types of attachments, including the dismissive-avoidant, secure, anxious-preoccupied, and fearful-avoidant, that people experience in their relationship with intimate partners. After taking a relationship attachment test, I scored 42. This score indicates someone’s ability to avoid too much closeness with other people. Based on this score, my attachment style is a secure attachment. It is because I can get close to my partners and even depend on them whenever necessary. Besides, my partners find it easy to depend on me during times of need.