Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management : Please review the req for more details
we are going to complete a reflection activity.
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Items to include in the initial thread:
you can pick any of the interesting ones from the reading
1. the concept of corporate forensics using COBIT and NIST governance models. In addition, we will study the emerging trends in digital forensics and discuss the use of metrics in forensics measurements.
2. the concept of risk modeling
Few Reading Assignments:
1. Beasley, M. S. (2016). What is Enterprise Risk Management? Retrieved from https://erm.ncsu.edu/az/erm/i/
2. Hopkin, P. (2017). Fundamentals of Risk Management: Understanding, Evaluating and Implementing Effective Risk Management (Vol. Fourth Edition). New York: Kogan – Pages 96-103. ( Part Two, Section 08 Enterprise Risk Management )
3. Do, H., Railwaywalla, M., & Thayer, J. (2016). Integration of ERM with Strategy (p. 35). Retrieved from Poole College of Management, NCSU website: https://erm.ncsu.edu/az/erm/i/
4. Enterprise Risk Management Integrating with Strategy and Performance Executive Summary. (2017, June). Retrieved from https://www.coso.org/
5. Etges, A. P. B. da S., Grenon, V., Lu, M., Cardoso, R. B., de Souza, J. S., Kliemann Neto, F. J., & Felix, E. A. (2018). Development of an enterprise risk inventory for healthcare. BMC Health Services Research, 18(1), N.PAG. https://doi.org/10.1186/
6. Schiller, F., & Prpich, G. (2014). Learning to organise risk management in organisations: what future for enterprise risk management? Journal of Risk Research, 17(8), 999–1017. https://doi.org/10.1080/