- Summarize the facts in a given case study and use the three components of an ethical decision-making model to analyze an ethical problem or issue and the factors that contributed to it.
- Identify which case study you selected and briefly summarize the facts surrounding it. Identify the problem or issue that presents an ethical dilemma or challenge and describe that dilemma or challenge.
- Identify who is involved or affected by the ethical problem or issue.
- use the three components of the ethical decision-making model (moral awareness, moral judgment, and ethical behavior) to analyze the ethical issues.
- Analyze the factors that contributed to the ethical problem or issue identified in the case study.
- Describe the factors that contributed to the problem or issue and explain how they contributed.
- Apply academic peer-reviewed journal articles relevant to an ethical problem or issue as evidence to support an analysis of the case.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the communication approaches present in a case study.
- Describe how the health care professional in the case study communicated with others.
- Assess instances where the professional communicated effectively or ineffectively.
- Explain which communication approaches should be used and which ones should be avoided.
- Describe the consequences of using effective and non-effective communication approaches.
- Discuss the effectiveness of the approach used by a professional to deal with problems or issues involving ethical practice in a case study.
- Describe the actions taken in response to the ethical dilemma or issue presented in the case study.
- Summarize how well the professional managed professional responsibilities and priorities to resolve the problem or issue in the case.
- Discuss the key lessons this case provides for health care professionals.
- Apply ethical principles to a possible solution to an ethical problem or issue described in a case study.
- Describe the proposed solution.
- Discuss how the approach makes this professional more effective or less effective in building relationships across disciplines within his or her organization.
- Discuss how likely it is the proposed solution will foster professional collaboration.
Requirements: 3-5 pages
hi please see attached the case study you will analyze and the example of the paper, thank you
Also the paper should be done in APA format
Communication is a vital component of shared medical decision-making between health care professionals and patients. By effectively communicating with each other, health care professionals and patients will make better decisions for the care of their patients (Arnold & Boggs, 2019). Due to this, patients’ outcomes and satisfaction levels will rise. Communication between Dr. Kerr and the Smiths happened via face-to-face interaction. During this interaction, Dr. Kerr listened attentively to the Smiths as they presented the research they collected on the potential adverse outcomes associated with vaccination. By actively listening to them, Dr. Kerr could correctly identify their concerns about vaccination and respond to them (Arnold & Boggs, 2019). When responding to the Smiths, Dr. Kerr expressed some empathy by acknowledging that vaccinations have recently caused immense controversy.