There are multiple factors that can contribute to office politics, and every organization experiences office politics to some extent. Choose an organization and analyze that organization in terms of politics. You must identify the leader and organization, and provide a URL to the website of either the organization or the leader. Then, create a narrated presentation.
Answer these questions in your presentation:
- What factor(s) contribute to the politics?
- What strategies do effective leaders use to navigate the politics?
- What strategies do ineffective leaders use to navigate the politics?
- What role does leadership in general play in the organization’s political climate?
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Your presentation should be 10-12 narrated slides with images and detailed notes (between 75 to 100 words per slide), not counting the title and reference page slides, which you must include in slide presentation.
- Use PowerPoint .
- Incorporate two scholarly references in APA format.
- Follow the APA guidelines.
The term work environment encapsulates all factors present within the offices or places of work designated by organizations such as physical amenities and human resource. Navigating the workplace environment is not easy because there are various aspects, such as resources, structures, values and interpersonal skills, that shape people’s interactions in these spaces. The interest in organizational politics comes from the understanding that human beings constitute the driving force behind the smooth operation of companies because they run and manage other resources. The first prerequisite for an organization to attain success is that it must master the art of managing relationships between and among its employees.