Research question: How to identify and manage workplace bullying ?
The paper must follow the current APA style, contain at least 3-4-pages of content (excluding the title page and references), and utilize at least five (5) scholarly (peer reviewed) articles. *** This is just a research proposal, not the actual research.
- This document will be assessed on:
- Short restatement and justification of the research problem.
- Relevance of objectives to the stated problem.
- Adequate assessment of the relevant secondary data.
- Justification of the research design and proposed methodology, including data collection and sampling methods.
- Things to be considered include:
- Is it possible to complete the research in the way chosen?
- Is this an appropriate design and is there a precedent for this design/approach?
- Will it provide the right kind of data and enough of it?
- Will analysis of the data provide the insights required?
- Are projected costs defendable?
- What are the proposed analytical methods?
- What is the research budget and timelines for completion of the project?
- Quality of written presentation (referencing, grammar, punctuation and clarity).
-Essay format (APA)
-3-4 pages, double spacing
-Font: Times New Roman, Size 12
-At least 5 peer-reviewed sources (include DOI in reference page) (Can be used to define terms/concepts)
-In-text citations for each peer-reviewed source
Requirements: 3-4 pages
The project will be undertaken for a period of four months. The first three weeks will involve developing a research introduction and problem statement. The second three weeks will involve conducting a literature review. The other two months will be used in collecting the relevant data. All the relevant research will be conducted to ensure what are the major causes of work bullying and ways it can be managed. The next one week will be used in data analysis, and the last one week will be used in results interpretation and conclusion. The projected budget for the entire project is approximately $350,000.