You are asked to: select one nonprofit organization, research the organization, developing an understanding of what it does and how it does it. Then, apply at least one of the theoretical perspectives from Tremblay-Boire & Prakash (legitimacy or stakeholder) to the selected organization.
Your paper must be in APA format include the following elements:
- Your paper must include cover page, reference page and corresponding headings.
- Introduction to the nonprofit organization, including its mission/purpose, structure, functioning, and key constituents and stakeholders
- Description of needs/trends to which it is responding
- Discussion of Tremblay-Boire & Prakash’s perspectives and how they help make sense of the organization model and its adaptation to trends
- Lessons you have learned from the application of various theoretical perspectives that can be transported and applied to your organization
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
- Length of paper 3-5 pages not including the title or reference page.
- Use 3-5 scholarly references to support your research and arguments. Must be published within the last 5-7 years.
- This is a scholarly paper that should be based on research, not just on personal opinions and experiences.
- Submit (upload) as a Word document in the assignment area
- Be sure your paper is in correct APA style (6th ed.), and there are no grammar or spelling errors. Please refer to your APA manual or see http://rasmussen.
libanswers.com/faq/32858 ( Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) for how to properly cite webinars within your paper (in-text) and reference list.
- Every assignment must include the FCE title page (found in APA/Writing Resources) and a reference list in APA form and style.
- This must be a professional looking paper to receive full credit. This assignment will be worth 20 points) of your grade.
Nonprofit organizations are legally organized and registered entities whose primary purpose is to create social and public benefits. This is different from business entities, whose primary goal is to generate profits for their stakeholders or owners. Nonprofit organizations follow the non-distribution constraint requirement, where private parties and owners are not allowed to benefit from the organization’s earnings or profit directly. Non-distribution constraints make nonprofit organizations more trusted than for-profit organizations, providing low-quality services and products or defrauding consumers. Many organizations are nonprofit, including schools, churches, social clubs, political and charitable organizations. Most of these nonprofit organizations enjoy tax exemption, and others also qualify to receive tax-deductible government contributions. Nonprofit organizations generate their incomes from government funding, sponsorships from different corporations, and donations from foundations or donors.