answer the following 5 questions. All of your answers should be written in your own words, using full sentences, correct terminology, and proper spelling and grammar.
- Explain the anatomical concepts associated with the peripheral nervous system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- Explain the physiological concepts associated with the peripheral nervous system. Summarize this module’s key points in 5-6 sentences.
- How will you apply the concepts you have learned about the peripheral nervous system in real life and in your future career?
- Which topic within this module has been the most valuable to your learning experience and why?
- Which topic(s) within this module did you struggle to understand and why?
- (Optional) Do you have any suggestions for your instructor on how they could help you connect with the difficult topics you’ve noted?
Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
The Nervous system is the most valuable topic in my learning experience. It serves as the primary command of the entire body’s functioning. This structure regulates the brain, bodily movements, and automatic responses to one’s surroundings. Therefore, from this learning experience, I gain insight into how the nervous system controls bodily processes such as breathing, sexual development, and digestion. It enables the transmission of information throughout the body through the central nervous system. The human body’s nervous system is vital for understanding how daily automatic and memory processes are regulated. Learning about this system also teaches how the spinal cord reflexes are programmed.