After studying the course materials located on Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
1. Make a summary of ERD 38, 39, 43, 44
2. Description and ethical analysis of:
a. Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
b. Surrogate motherhood
c. “Snowflake babies”
d. Artificial insemination
3. What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
4. Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms
5. Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms
6. Describe various NFP protocols and methods available today
7. NFP vs Contraception: Ethical analysis
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling, 600 words minimum
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style, 7 edition.
- Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018). http://www.usccb.org/about/
doctrine/ethical-and- religious-directives/upload/ ethical-religious-directives- catholic-health-service-sixth- edition-2016-06.pdf (Links to an external site.)
Paragraphs: 38, 39, 43, 44
- PHI 3633 WK 4.pdf Download PHI 3633 WK 4.pdf
- Assisted Procreation October 2007.pdf Download Assisted Procreation October 2007.pdf
- Cioffi, A. (Feb 13th, 2021) BIO 602 AI ECTOPIC NFP 2 13 21 [Video file]. Retrieved fromhttps://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=CrYSeYzDpSE (Links to an external site.)
Requirements: as instructed
Mittelschmerz is pain women experience on one pelvic side when the ovary releases an egg.
- The NFP protocols and methods available today include;
- The Creighton Model, an approach that relies on the observation and charting of a woman’s biological markers regarding her health and fertility (Alfred Cioffi, 2021).
- The Couple to Couple League (CCL) helps promote fertility awareness about natural ways of family planning that couples can use.
- The Sympto-Thermal method requires women to observe the BBT, cervix activity, and cervical mucus (Alfred Cioffi, 2021).
- Billings Method is an approach that keeps checking a woman’s natural and outstanding fertility and infertility signs every day.