Zero marks will be given if you try to bypass SafeAssign (e.g., misspell words, remove spaces between words, hide characters, use different character sets or languages other than English, or any kind of manipulation
Write the solution in the concept by writing the keyword keys without copying from other paper or from the book
- Use Times New Roman font size 12 for all your answers.
- write the reference with APA Style
- write the taxation
- While your opinions do not need to be cited, they do need to be backed up with evidence. It is important to refer back to the textbook, articles, activities, other course content, or additional research using scholarly works to support your position or idea. All sources should be cited according to APA style: material needing citation should be marked with parenthetical citations in the body of your response and bibliographic entries
- Jelassi, T., Enders, A., & Martinez-Lopez, F.J. (2020). Strategies for E-Business: Concepts and Cases on Value Creation and Digital Business Transformation (Classroom Companion: Business) (4th Ed.).Springer Publication
- Afuah, A. (2014). Business Model Innovation: Concepts, Analysis, and Cases. (2nd ed.). New York City: Taylor & Francis. ISBN#: 9780415817400 (print), 9781136656491 (e-text).
Requirements: every question 250-300 word
E-Procurement can be described as the process where institutions or businesses request, order, and buy products or services via the online platform. In most cases, electronic procurement is a b2b process. Unlike e-commerce, eProcurement utilizes suppliers in a closed system and is only available to businesses that are only registered to a particular supplier system (Ronchi, Brun, Golini, & Fan, 2010). In other words, it facilitates interactions between businesses and customers via bids and so on. It is valuable to the organization as they easily access the customers. Moreover, it makes it easier for customers to make purchases. It allows the customers to have a variety of goods and services they may opt to buy.
The Elements of the E-Procurement Value Chain
There are various elements of the e-procurement value chain. One of the elements is e-forming.