The topic of justice manifests itself in a variety of ways, and is often discussed in broad terms. What does justice mean to you? In this assessment you will address the subject of justice and related ethical theories. In a properly formatted, researched paper, you need to address the following questions:
- What does justice mean to you?
- What do you believe is a good foundation for justice?
- What is Rawls’ foundation of justice and how does it relate to what justice means to you?
- What are the key features regarding global economic justice?
- What do you believe are the most important issues within social justice currently and why are these important?
In your paper, ensure that you use credible academic sources, and cite them properly.
Requirements: 3-5 pages
plagiarism check and just strictly answering the question as asked.
John Rawls, an American philosopher, describes justice as the ability of people in the society to hold equal fundamental rights and cooperate within the economic system. Rawls points out that justice is the initial virtue that guides social institutions based on truth (Clements & Formosa, 2021). Rawls believes that a just society has characteristics based on rules agreed upon by every community member. His foundation of justice relates to my understanding that one’s life should not be sacrificed to bring happiness to the majority. For instance, it is morally wrong to suppress people’s right to speech and expression for economic growth.