This week’s discussion is worth 56 points.
This Week’s Discussion Post
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
- Complete the Marketing Vehicles Table, identifying the marketing vehicles you will use to reach your customers.
- Be sure to include the cost of each marketing vehicle.
- Add any additional notes under the table.
- Delete the italicized examples.
|Example 1||2–3 times per week||$600 per month|
TV Stations: Local Station, WTC
|1 time per week||$1,000 per month|
|2 events||$500 per month|
- Copy and paste the Marketing Vehicles Table into the discussion area.
- Complete the Setup worksheet in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template according to the instructions in the guidelines.
- Input the marketing vehicles’ costs into the appropriate areas of the Marketing Budget worksheet in the Business Plan Financials Excel Template.
- Attach the entire Business Plan Financials Excel Template to the discussion thread before clicking Submit.
Post at least one substantive comment to another student’s post.
- Textbook Chapter 10, “Marketing Plan & Sales Strategy,” pages 163–194, provides additional detail about this topic.
- You will use the:
- Marketing vehicles information from this post in your Week 5 assignment, Marketing Plan and Budget.
- Information from the Setup and Marketing Budget worksheets in Section 2 of your Week 5 assignment.
- If you are new to Excel, you may want to view these LinkedIn Learning courses on working with Excel. These courses focus on performing data entry in Excel.
- You may also find these LinkedIn Learning courses on how to interpret a business’s financials useful:
- You may also find Stephanie Morrow’s article on how to set up a marketing budget, Cost of Marketing: What Is the Average Budget?, helpful to complete this discussion and your Week 5 assignment.
Requirements: as long as it takes
The business will provide benefits to its salaried/full-time employees at an average cost of $3500 per year for each employee. The most significant benefits include medical insurance, paid time off, free food, and fitness parks (Miner, 2020, November 27). For the hourly/part-time employees, each employee’s average cost of benefits per year is estimated at $1000. The most significant benefits include medical insurance, subsidized foods, and fitness perks. The employee benefits are estimated to increase at an average cost of 6% per year.