Hello. I need help answering these questions. I have done the self-assessment and attached the score and the interpretation of the result. for question 3, I’ve talked to my professor and he said use a hypothetical situation.
Understanding our leadership styles will help us maximize our skills. This will also help us evaluate our effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Not all leadership styles are as effective in the same situations. Understanding the best leadership style for each situation will help us create effective strategies to achieve organizational goals.
As part of this assignment, you are asked to take the following self-assessment from MindTools website (https://www.mindtools.com/
Once you have completed the self-assessment, please answer the following questions:
- Based on the self-assessment, what is your leadership style? Do you agree or disagree with the results presented? Explain.
- Describe three characteristics and skills associated with your leadership style.
- Describe a situation where your leadership skills helped you.
- How can your leadership style create a stronger workplace environment during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can you enhance your leadership style to better improve the organizational culture?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length (double-spaced), which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published within the last five years.
Requirements: 5 pages
The Covid 19 pandemic was a difficult period for all companies, which negatively affected traditional working strategies. To observe the government health regulations, companies were forced to fire most of the employees, and others were given unpaid mandatory leave to limit the spread of coronavirus. Most organizations fire more than half of their labor force to reduce congestion in the workplace. Kaushik & Guleria (2020) illustrate that other companies implemented the work from home initiative where employees are allowed to work remotely. The pandemic accelerated the rate of remote work, with over 25 percent of the workers switching to remote work. Although companies shifted to remote working to ensure that they steer their goal even without proper, they encountered different challenges. Like other companies, our company also shifted to remote working, which at point proved too challenging. However, participative leadership has played a critical role in ensuring that all employees work as one team. Through