help with an 8 page marketing assignment
i need help with an 8 page marking assignment. please read below:
For this assignment, you will document your hypothetical company’s background information and mission statement, your company’s short-term and long-term goals, an environmental analysis, and a SWOT analysis.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Need assignment help for this question?
If you need assistance with writing your essay, we are ready to help you!
Why Choose Us: Cost-efficiency, Plagiarism free, Money Back Guarantee, On-time Delivery, Total Сonfidentiality, 24/7 Support, 100% originality
Create the first part of your marketing plan in 8–12 pages:
- Write an introduction to your company. Describe your hypothetical company, its location, the product it makes or the service it provides, and introduce the contents of your marketing plan.
- Develop your company’s mission statement.
- Decide the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next year (short term) and the main goals that you would like to achieve within the next 5 years (long term). Determine the most appropriate ways to measure both short- and long-term goals.
- Note: Consider the following metrics: tracking downloads of website content; website visitors; increases in market share; customer value; new product or service adoption rates; retention; rate of growth compared to competition; and the market, margin, and customer engagement.
- Develop an environmental analysis that includes competitive, economic, political, legal, technological, and sociocultural forces.
- Develop both a SWOT analysis and needs analysis for your product or service. Each analysis should examine three strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for your company.
- Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product or service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product or service.
Miss P’s Cajun Cafe is a US-based fast-food restaurant that is headquartered in Woodbridge Virgin. Currently, Woodbridge company has one outlet in Woodbridge, but it intends to move to other cities in Louisiana and other states as well. The company was established on July 4th, 2014, after identifying the market gap in the fast-food in the country. Miss P’s Cajun café focuses on taking advantage of the growing gap in the fast-food industry. The company intends to improve fast food service by enhancing the customer service experience by providing first-class services at an extra cost. The organization will target customers from the middle and upper classes to boost its profitability. Miss P’s Cajun café stores will be in prime areas close to universities, offices, and leisure places. It offers both sitting and takeaway services to attract a broad clientele. The café will offer breakfast, lunch and evening coffee. It aims at serving office workers and students who have limited time to prepare their breakfast or lunch. The Café will focus on soft drinks like coffee, tea, and others. Its main focus will beignet and will offer small eats like shrimps and grits, red beans, rice and gumbo. The fast foods industry is one of the competitive industry in the state that is gaining massive recognition from the most affluent middle-aged customers. Miss P’s Cajun cafe to compete successfully and soar to a greater height, it needs to understand its internal and external environment, evaluate its impacts and come up with an effective strategy.