Type: Individual Project. Unit 4: Business Plan Deliverable Length: 3,500–4,000 words
2) Instructor wants financial charts and/or any other other charts that can support the numbers or scenarios included in this business plan
Write your business plan. Organization is important.
Outlines will vary based on the type of venture. A basic outline of the proposed business plan would include the following:
- Cover Page
- Name of the business
- Address and phone number
- Issue date of plan
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Company information
- Market opportunity
- Financial data
- Business form
- Reason for the firm’s establishment
- Environmental Analysis
- Products or Services
- Different from those currently on the market
- Other uses for the product
- Drawings or photos, if appropriate
- Patents or trademarks
- Competitive advantage
- Potential for growth
- Manage the product or service through the product life cycle
- Expand the product line or develop related products
- Management Team
- Technical skills
- Business skills
- Professional assistance
- Time Line
- Outline interrelationship and timing of major events planned for your venture
- Timing of objectives should be realistic and attainable
- Benefits to the Community
- Economic development
- Community development
- Human development
- Exit Strategy (How and how long before you and your investors will exit the business and get back your investments?)
- Who will succeed you in the business?
- Will the business be sold?
- Financial Plan
- Sources and uses of capital (initial and projected)
- 3-year projections of:
- Cash flow statements
- Balance sheets
- Profit and loss statements
- Breakeven analysis
- Conclusions and important points:
- Discussion of how much equity and how much debt are included
- Highest amount of cash needed
- Expected payback period for loans
Please submit your assignment.
APA Style + minimum of 8 references (you may use your references from your UNIT4DB outline)
Attached is the outline you’ve worked on and I added some items that were missing before and others “if applicable to add to business plan” they are highlighted in red”. It seems that this instructor wants a detail explanation about competitors, financial plan, what type of business form… you will see it. I am including an outline from another student he commented that he liked the detail of his outline, and he commented he wants to see some graphics, just like if it was a business plan.
please make sure there is a,:
– Business description, – Marketing plan, – Management plan, – Financial plan, – and – Appendices.
Specifically, the company has utilized property management software that helps it streamline its business processes, improve internal and external communication and ultimately enhance customer satisfaction levels. This allows Polaris International Realty to meet all its needs in a timely, professional, and organized manner, enabling it to set itself apart from others in the market. Also, the company hires talented and qualified employees. In so doing, the company is in a position to achieve its goal of providing quality products to its customers. Moreover, it ensures that the company can address its customers professionally and observe all ethical and legal requirements. In other, it eliminates ethical or legal complications, which might negatively impact the company financially or even harm its reputation. The talented and qualified employees help the organization boost its competitiveness as they bring new ideas that boost its position. Lastly, the company has strong leadership, which encourages collaboration among the employees. An effective leadership fosters a conducive working environment for employees to work and achieve the company goals more effectively.